Credit Controller - Professional Services
North London | £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits | #4333
Credit Controller – our client is a well-established award-winning Professional Services organisation in the City of London, with a long and loyal client base. Highly successful, the company is renowned for being professional, friendly and looking after its staff.
In order to develop its finance function, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. Working in the Accounts team, the role will include:-
• Develop a consistent credit control policy
• Chase clients when appropriate by telephone and email
• Set up payment plans if needed
• Maintain a suitable debtor day period
• Respond to debtor queries
• Produce monthly debtor and WIP reports
• Reconciliation of client accounts and receipts
• Deal with debt collection agencies
• Regular meetings with Partners
• Ad hoc work as necessary
This is an excellent stable all round Credit Controller position. Strong interpersonal / communication skills are required to build and maintain excellent relationships internally with the Partners and externally with clients. A lovely company to work for.
Go back to jobs