Finance Manager - Building Services
Central London | £40,000 - £42,000 + benefits | #4357
Finance Manager - Our client is a fast growing, exciting and award-winning Design business, boasting rapid growth over the past few years, growth that is set to continue and ensure exceptional career opportunities for all staff in the company including this role – a high profile Finance Manager position for a QBE, part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
The Finance Manager will take responsibility for the finances of two companies in the group, the and will report directly to both the MD and Group FD, business-partnering the senior leadership team and budget holders. The role will oversee a small team responsible for:
• Commercial financial information to the board
• Project profitability for project managers
• Monthly management accounts and KPIs
• Day to day transactional management
• Monthly WIP report and journals
• VAT, payroll, commissions, insurances
• Key point of contact for auditors
This role represents an excellent career move for an ambitious accountant with a background in a project based business with exposure to WIP to work in a fun and casual, yet professional environment. Study support will be provided if you have yet to complete your ACCA or CIMA studies and prospects are superb in a rapidly growing organisation.
Go back to jobs