Finance Manager - Fashion
| £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits | #4351
Arlington Resource Management is pleased to be recruiting for this well-established profitable company in Central London in the Fashion industry, looking for an ambitious innovative accountant. Salary: £40 – 50,000 + benefits + study support
With a turnover of £20m and supplying the major well known fashion/clothing retailers, this new Finance Manager role represents an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant (Qualified and QBE will also be considered).
Their impressive Finance Director will take you under his wing and the role will involve:-
• Key responsibility for managing the day to day and monthly finance function
• Initiate new ideas and ways of improving financial reporting
• Hands-on production of month end management accounts
• Supervising and developing the two assistant accountants in the accounts department
• Managing cash flow and working capital in the business
• Financial analysis and management information for the Board and Department Heads
• Assist with (and learn from the FD) annual budgeting and statutory accounts
• Month end journals and production of VAT returns, liaising with HMRC as necessary
• Ad hoc work including IT, HR, insurance, payroll and operational issues
If needed, the company will support your studies (ACCA / CIMA / AAT). As you progress and make an impact in the role, your responsibilities will increase.
This represents an excellent step on the career ladder towards Financial Controller and Finance Director. You should have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounts (currently as an Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant or Finance Manager) and most importantly be able to bring initiative and ideas to the role and to the finance function to improve its contribution to the business.
Go back to jobs