Finance Manager / Financial Controller - Staffing/Care
Central London | £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits | #4326
Finance Manager / Financial Controller:- Our client is an impressive T/O £10m privately owned business in Central London, operating in the niche people / staffing / care sectors. Profitable, growing and at the forefront of its sector, the company has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager / Financial Controller.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Director, this No 2 role will include:-
• Supervision of a finance team of four people, ensuring smooth and accurate month end reporting
• Preparation of regular management accounts, financial analysis and management information
• Management of cash flow and working capital in a high volume transaction business
• Preparation and reporting on budgets and forecasts
• Acting as business partner to operations/ department heads
• Review and implementation of new general ledger and state-of-the art operational systems
• Liaison with auditors ensuring compliance with statutory reporting
• Management and development of junior staff in the finance team
• Contributing to expansion plans in both existing areas and new revenue streams, working closely with the FD, MD and Operations Director
The role requires an experienced Part Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant, keen to work in a hands-on role in a growing company, learning from an impressive FD. Supervisory skills are essential to ensure you can get the best from your team. Excellent role with lots of potential for your career to blossom.
Go back to jobs