Finance Manager - PR
Central London | £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits | #4330
Finance Manager / Senior Bookkeeper: – This exciting global Media / PR Agency in the West End with a high profile client list, is looking to recruit an outgoing and confident Finance Manager / Senior Bookkeeper as it embarks on a period of further growth.
Reporting to the MD and with the help of an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts /bookkeeping in a small growing business (turnover £9m) on Sage Line 50 including:
• Overall responsibility for the financial and management accounts
• Managing month end close, ensuring all fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and intercompany processes are performed
• Managing cash flows
• Raising sales ledger invoices
• Posting and paying supplier invoices
• Monitoring expenses and client recharges
• VAT returns
• Bank reconciliations
• Credit control and managing aged debtors
The successful Finance Manager / Senior Bookkeeper will have knowledge of Sage Line 50, have a stable background and solid all round accounts experience in a small to medium size company. This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager / Senior Bookkeeper offering stability with progression and an extremely friendly lively working environment in the heart of the West End of London.
Go back to jobs