Head of Finance - Fashion
Central London | £80,000 - £85,000 + benefits | #4361
Head of Finance / Financial Controller :- Our client is a private international Fashion Design business supplying the High Street Retail market in the UK and overseas, with a number of overseas manufacturing subsidiaries, turnover £70m and growing.
Key to the further development of the business is the provision of quality strategic information from both its UK finance function and its overseas operations and it is therefore recruiting a high calibre Qualified Accountant to report directly to the Group Finance Director.
This Head of Finance / Financial Controller role will be part of the Senior Management Team based in the London head office and will include:-
• Management of five finance staff and five indirect finance reports overseas.
• Oversee the preparation of key management information and monthly accounts, preparing the monthly pack for Board Meetings
• Provide strategic insight into variances and business issues including job profitability, margins, sales and supplier analysis
• Cash flow and liquidity management, letters of credit and import facilities
• Monitor subsidiary spending and ensure quality systems, controls and best practice
• Liaise with UK budget holders and regional MDs and liaise with overseas advisors, accountants and tax regulators
• Financial projections and business proposals for new overseas subsidiaries and review and advise on overseas operational issues
This Head of Finance / Financial Controller role will suit an inquisitive and challenging individual, keen to take ownership and develop high level credible relationships with stakeholders across the business. A high calibre qualified accountant is required (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in the retail supply sector.
Go back to jobs