Management Accountant - Travel
South West London | £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits | #4366
Management Accountant – Our client is an expanding private equity backed niche Travel business, both a tour operator and a travel agency that has an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified Management Accountant to join its expanding finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
• Production of month end management including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
• Management of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and petty cash monthly journals.
• Reconciliation of monthly key ledger balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
• Assistance with weekly MI preparation.
• Production of VAT returns
• Management of ledger journals into Sage.
• Daily bank reconciliations including multi-currency accounts.
• Assist the Finance Director in ad-hoc projects and analysis.
Go back to jobs