Operations Manager - Product Design and Production Agency
East London | £50,000 - £50,000 + benefits | #4360
Operations Manager - Product Design and Production Agency - C£50,000 + bonus + prospects
Our client is an expanding innovative Product Design and Production Agency, highly successful and enjoying a market leading position supplying Blue Chip names in the FMCG and Leisure sector with innovative bespoke products. The company has a quality and dynamic creative team, designing, sourcing and manufacturing multiple projects worldwide.
A key position has been created as Operations Manager on the Senior Management Team, a strategic role that will oversee product realisation and fulfilment across design, sourcing, supplier management, production planning and logistics.
Carrying significant strategic responsibility, reporting to the MD, this Operations Manager role will involve:-
• Overseeing and leading company operations, including the training and supporting of operational, administration and logistics teams.
• Management, analysis and development of the company's national and international supplier network, at a strategic and project specific level.
• Close involvement with the design, product-development, production and logistics teams as well as ensuring the most appropriate supplier is chosen for each project.
• Hands-on ownership of projects during development and production stages including accurate sampling, sign-off, testing and filing
• Strategic management of budgets, costs and KPIs and identifying skills gaps in both the organisation and the supplier network, undertaking recruitment and identifying new suppliers
• Strategic analysis and implementation of policies and procedures relating to production, procurement, logistics, product testing, compliance, sustainability practices and corporate responsibility.
• Introduction of and managing in-house IT systems and workflow management software.
This is a high profile role in an ambitious organisation offering an exciting journey for the successful candidate. The company offers a relaxed and friendly environment and thoroughly supports individual career development alongside that of the company.
The successful candidate is likely to have at least 10 years' experience across some, or all, of production planning, supplier management, operations, logistics, procurement and manufacturing. You should be an accomplished operations manager with experience managing multiple projects and outsourcing product manufacturing to low cost countries. You will be a confident credible communicator and have strong leadership skills. Prospects are excellent.
Apply now for an excellent career opportunity with an ambitious management team enjoying success with a strong blue chip client list.
Go back to jobs