Part Time Bookkeeper - Family Office
North West London | £35,000 - £35,000 + benefits | #4347
Nice local Part Time role in NW London. Experienced Bookkeeper required. Our client is a private family office with a range of investments and interests across various companies, properties, trusts, charities and pension schemes.
This role will have responsibility for maintain accounting records for a number of entities, responsibilities including:-
• Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis for all entities
• Maintaining stock records on Sage/Excel for various entities
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Accounts payable authorisations and BACs runs
• Assist with annual accounts preparation and reconciliations
• Processing sales invoices - sterling and foreign currency
• Debtor, creditor and intercompany reconciliations
• Ad hoc responsibilities and learn from the FC and FD.
You should be an accomplished Bookkeeper, experienced in most of the above tasks. You should have good Excel skills and a strong understanding of debits and credits. You should also be keen to learn new things and have a strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent Part Time Bookkeeper role for someone looking for a solid long term part time local bookkeeping role in a friendly stable company.
Go back to jobs