We are proud of our many successful recruitment assignments. Below are comments from a selection of satisfied customers, both from Clients directly and also from Audit Partners who regularly trust us to work with their clients.
"Leslie and Brett subjected me to a very detailed interview designed to identify my strengths and weakness. It became obvious that this was a very professional operation. They were then very supportive during the application process and kept in regular contact, giving me as much detailed information as was available and I was subsequently offered the position. I was so impressed with Arlington Resource Management that I had no hesitation in then using them to recruit staff. I can therefore recommend Leslie and Brett from both a personal and a business perspective. "
Robert Lewinton, Financial Controller - HF Holidays
"We have no hesitation in recommending our clients (especially small growing businesses) to Arlington Resource Management. Leslie provides a professional and responsive service always seeming to find the right person to meet our clients’ needs. This in part is due to the care and time he takes in ensuring he fully understands the role, business and personalities involved. "
Gary Jackson, Partner - ABG Group Chartered Accountants
"Our relationships with our clients are paramount. Arlington Resource Management specialises in working with Practices to recruit for clients - which is so useful, because they understand how important it is for us to offer our clients a first class service. "
Peter Winter, Partner - Carter Backer Winter Chartered Accountants
"We regularly recommend Leslie and his firm to our clients - he stands out from the crowd. His firm is a professional, efficient and caring organisation. He personally works on all his assignments and takes great care to make his clients feel important. "
Howard Wallis, Partner - Gerald Edelman Chartered Accountants
"Leslie’s approach to the recruitment of several senior financial executives for various business of which I am Non-Exec Director was excellent. The short list of candidates provided demonstrated that he had fully understood the requirements. I have no hesitation in recommending Arlington Resource Management. "
Mark Silverman, Non-Exec Director – various
"As a progressive city firm of Accountants we are often approached by clients seeking to recruit - often their first Accountant. We are always confident to recommend Arlington Resource Management to do a focused, confidential recruitment campaign and we work hand-in-hand with them to ensure the best possible outcome. "
Justin Randall, Partner - Jeffreys Henry Chartered Accountants
"We were introduced to Arlington Resource Management by our Auditors and have since used them every time we have needed to recruit in Accounts. They have now recruited our whole team, having importantly gained a strong understanding of the type and calibre of candidate that will succeed in our business. I am happy to recommend Leslie Walters and his team's professional approach for similar recruitment exercises in Finance."
Stephen Joseph, CFO - Ocean Outdoor
"Simon (new Finance Director) is doing brilliantly and really pleased with the progress he has made in just a few weeks."
Richard B, CEO - Leading Charity
"Judith has made an amazing impact on the organisation especially her support during our recent Ofsted inspection. A very valued member of our team."
Diane Betts, Chief Executive - First Rung
"Leslie at Arlington Resource Management was recommended to us by our Auditors. Very quickly, he understood the intricacies of what we required and found us an excellent Financial Controller who is happy to be hands-on but also capable of impressing in Board meetings. I am very happy to recommend Leslie to other small, growing businesses."
Shaa Wasmund, Founder & CEO - Smarta.com
- Finance Manager - PR - £35.000 to £40.000
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - Waste Management, Recycling - £20,000 to £23,000
- Payroll Assistant - Not-for-Profit - £25,000 to £35,000
- Accounts Administrator - Construction - £20,000 to £21,000
- Accounts Assistant - Charity - £23,000 to £25,000
- Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Accountant - Construction - £30,000 to £35,000
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing - £50,000 to £60,000
- Management Accountant- Fashion - £45,000 to £50,000
- Accounts Assistant - Practice, Chartered Accountants - £25,000 to £26,000
- Accounts Assistant - Financial Services Advisory Business - £28,000 to £35,000
- Finance Manager - Fashion - £40,000 to £50,000
- Client Accountant - Property - £35,000 to £40,000
- Administrator - IFA - £25,000 to £30,000
- Part Time HR Manager - Professional Services - £45,000 to £50,000
- Part Time Bookkeeper - Import and Distribution - £40,000 to £50,000
- Credit Controller - Import and Distribution - £20,000 to £22,000
- Head of Finance – Travel Sector - £70,000 to £80,000
- Finance Manager - Building Services - £40,000 to £42,000
- Financial Controller - Building Services - £45,000 to £50,000
- Operations Manager - Product Design and Production Agency - £50,000
- Financial Controller - Fashion - £80,000 to £85,000
- Management Accountant - Travel - £30,000 to £40,000
- Office & Payroll Assistant - Practice - £16,000 to £18,000
- Accounts Assistant / Junior Legal Cashier - Legal - £20,000 to £22,000