"Leslie Walters had a good understanding of what I was looking for and his thorough approach meant that he placed me extremely well in my role as FC with Smarta. He matched me with a company that allows me to thrive professionally while still developing my skills. I had specific criteria and the role at Smarta was perfection. Absolutely love it here. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Leslie and the agency to others looking to make the next step in their career. "
Ishaq Malik, Financial Controller - Smarta.com
"The service provided by Arlington Resource Management is first class and I will have no hesitation in recommending your company."
David Terry, Partner - Ramon Lee Chartered Account
"Andrew has made a tremendous impact. We are delighted with his skill, work ethic and mindset. Couldn’t ask for a better solution to our requirement so thank you for finding him for us!"
Simon Williams, Managing Director - Olive Audio Visual
"Having tried to source a Financial Controller/Head of Accounts suited to our owner-managed SME business using one of the larger recruiters, Leslie's mature professional and personal approach helped smooth out a process that had become somewhat bogged down."
Russell Peplow, Managing Director - Acorn Property Group
"Just a quick thank you for the excellent service that you and your team provided when you helped us recruit a new Accountant recently. As fellow recruiters we were keen to use an agency that worked to the same high standards that we aspire to and we were not disappointed. I am particularly grateful for your extra efforts in quickly resolving what could have been a sticky situation in respect of our accounts upgrade. Gary is settling in well now and my life has changed as a result. We will certainly recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for Accounts staff."
Sue Hill, Managing Director - Sue Hill Recruitment
"We are very pleased with the bookkeeper recruitment Leslie did for us. He recruited one of our brightest stars and she is still with us 4 years later."
Jon Glasner, Partner - FSPG Chartered Accountants
"Leslie seems unique in the finance recruiters I have dealt with, in that he has an in depth understanding which enables him to offer the more consultative approach that we try to offer in our business. He also doesn't bombard you with inappropriate CVs and he seems to work hard and in a focussed and patient way. "
Laurence Simons, Founder - Laurence Simons International Legal Recruitment
"On the recommendation of our Corporate Finance Advisors, we engaged Leslie to recruit a Head of Finance, a new position for our fast growing company. My past experience of recruitment consultants is that in the main, they deserve their reputation. Leslie is different. He took time to understand our business and our requirement. Leslie was also very strong when it came to interpreting our informal and entrepreneurial working culture, and looking for candidates who would "fit in". He managed the advertising and first interview stages and presented us with a high quality shortlist.
Three months on, we are delighted with the appointment. Most impressive has been the fact that through the process it became clear that Leslie would advise us according to what was best for OUR business, rather than what would be best for him. It became apparent in the latter stages that Leslie would have advised us to start again had the right candidate not come forward, despite the fact that this advice would have doubled the work Leslie would have put in for the same fee. We like Leslie personally and for this and the above reasons will keep an ongoing relationship with him. We do not hesitate to recommend him to others"
James Perry, Managing Director - Cook (Trading) Ltd
"Recruiting can be a time consuming process. Arlington differentiates itself from other agencies by ensuring only very relevant candidates are sent for interview after conducting a rigorous search and initial selection. The quality and reliability of service is a breath of fresh air in what continues to be a fiercely competitive environment."
Jonathan Shonn, Finance Director - Ping Pong Group
"Arlington Resource Management’s understanding of our business and our culture enabled them to source the perfect background for a new role within our organisation – a Logistics Manager. Most important was their approach and hard work on an exercise which we simply did not have the time or expertise to do ourselves. "
Grant Morgan, CEO - Louis Kennedy - Europe’s leading promotional merchandise company
- Finance Manager - PR - £35.000 to £40.000
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - Waste Management, Recycling - £20,000 to £23,000
- Payroll Assistant - Not-for-Profit - £25,000 to £35,000
- Accounts Administrator - Construction - £20,000 to £21,000
- Accounts Assistant - Charity - £23,000 to £25,000
- Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Accountant - Construction - £30,000 to £35,000
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing - £50,000 to £60,000
- Management Accountant- Fashion - £45,000 to £50,000
- Accounts Assistant - Practice, Chartered Accountants - £25,000 to £26,000
- Accounts Assistant - Financial Services Advisory Business - £28,000 to £35,000
- Finance Manager - Fashion - £40,000 to £50,000
- Client Accountant - Property - £35,000 to £40,000
- Administrator - IFA - £25,000 to £30,000
- Part Time HR Manager - Professional Services - £45,000 to £50,000
- Part Time Bookkeeper - Import and Distribution - £40,000 to £50,000
- Credit Controller - Import and Distribution - £20,000 to £22,000
- Head of Finance – Travel Sector - £70,000 to £80,000
- Finance Manager - Building Services - £40,000 to £42,000
- Financial Controller - Building Services - £45,000 to £50,000
- Operations Manager - Product Design and Production Agency - £50,000
- Financial Controller - Fashion - £80,000 to £85,000
- Management Accountant - Travel - £30,000 to £40,000
- Office & Payroll Assistant - Practice - £16,000 to £18,000
- Accounts Assistant / Junior Legal Cashier - Legal - £20,000 to £22,000