There is no denying that it’s a challenging job market out there, which means that where opportunities do arise, companies are taking extra care in selecting the right person. So your job search will need real focus to ensure you stand out from the crowd. And this is where Arlington Resource Management can help you.
We have put together some ‘How to’ Guides to ensure that you are fully prepared for finding a great job and the next step in your career.
With our expertise in this field, we can assist you with preparing your CV, ensuring the optimum level of presentation. We will also help to prepare you for any interviews, whether they are arranged through us or not, as well as providing support and advice on handing in your notice and managing counter offers .
Choose from our range of How to Guides to find out more:
- Bookkeeper - Chartered Accountant - £18,000 to £35,000
- Part Time Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper - Chartered Accountant - £23,000 to £25,000
- Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant - Chartered Accountants - £25,000 to £28,000
- Management Accountant - FMCG - £32,000
- Finance Manager - Charity - £33,000 to £38,000
- Assistant Accountant - Chartered Accountants - £32,000 to £35,000