Accounts Assistant £30-32,000 - our client is a leading Property Technology Consultancy, turnover £10m, providing high quality expertise and state-of-the-art technology. This Accounts Assistant role is based close to Farringdon station, Central London.
The company has a forward-thinking and energetic growing team and is seeking a like-minded ambitious Accounts Assistant to work closely with the Finance Director and participate in this growth.
This Accounts Assistant role will assist the Finance Director with:
- Daily bank reconciliations and monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Manage accounts payable, processing purchase invoices
- Preparation and submission of payment run.
- Managing employee expense claims.
- Draft monthly sales invoices and manage accounts receivable.
- Assist with management accounts and year end accounts.
- Contribute towards accuracy and integrity of data in Quickbooks.
- Ad-hoc tasks in Accounts as and when required.
Ideally you should have a few years' experience in bank reconciliations and accounts payable/purchase ledger, however applicants with less experience will be considered. If you have studied Accounts (eg AAT), this will be useful.
This Accounts Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for career progression in Accounts.
Benefits include bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and gym membership.
The role is based in the office to enable you to learn from the FD and enjoy the environment in the office.