Hybrid Accounts Assistant role - this innovative business in the Property sector with a very friendly team in Finchley, North London, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to work closely with the Finance Director and Management Accountant to be responsible for day to day bookkeeping work including:
- Purchase ledger responsibility, receiving and posting invoices, dealing with supplier queries and weekly purchase ledger reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of bank payments and company credit card statement
- Regular update and reconciliation of Xero and various spreadsheets showing tenant movements and new properties.
- Sales ledger tasks including raising sales invoices for various services and credit notes where needed
- Maintaining fee schedules and timesheet and occupancy spreadsheets.
- Various interesting property accounting tasks with ad hoc involvement in the accounts department and responsibility for the accounts inbox
This is an accounts assistant role where you will learn from the Finance Director and Management Accountant above you, supporting them with month end. You have the opportunity to work in the office or from home and progress your accounts career from accounts assistant upwards.