Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant
£28-30,000 + gym + healthcare + study
Paprika Experienced required
A leading Marketing Services / PR agency in Central London has an excellent opportunity in it Accounts / Finance function for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant, looking to work in a fun environment.
Reporting to an excellent Head of Finance, this Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant role will be responsible for:
- WIP management, billings and client system management
- Sales invoicing, credit control and income reporting
- Revenue reconciliations and accruals
- Coding and posting of supplier invoices
- Maintenance and posting of company credit cards
- Process supplier payments through Bankline
- Manage purchase orders for overheads
- VAT returns and cashflow reporting
- Liaise with teams across the business with regards to finance processes
- Train non-finance staff on Paprika
The role will suit an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant with 1 - 3 years relevant experience in an agency including experience of using Paprika. Strong communications skills are essential as are excellent Excel skills.
The role will be very rewarding and the company will support you with AAT/ACCA/CIMA studies if required once you have settled into the role. Benefits are excellent including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym membership contributions and other wellbeing treats.