This exciting multi-site Restaurant business in London with several brands is well poised and well financed to grow after the pandemic. It has 10 sites and will add new sites to the portfolio this year.
Key to the growth will be appointment of an ambitious outgoing Accounts Assistant to work with its impressive Accounts/Finance team - you will learn from the Qualified Accountants above you.
Study: The company is keen for the Accounts Assistant to progress and will support you in your ACCA / CIMA / AAT studies. You will need at least 1- 2 years relevant experience.
This Accounts Assistant role will encompass:
- Ownership of the accounts payable / purchase ledger function
- Supplier invoices, payments and supplier reconciliations, liaising with site managers
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and intercompany balances
- Managing staff payroll information for processing of payroll
- Provide analysis from the stock management system
- Support restaurant staff with ad-hoc finance issues
- Process POS Journals from till system to accountancy software
- Reconcile daily takings for the business, identifying and exploring any variances
- Process inter-site and inter-company transfers and stock adjustments
- Ad hoc assistant in the finance function
This exciting Accounts Assistant role will require:
- At least 1-2 years previous relevant accounts experience
- A very good understanding of Debits and Credits
- Advanced skills in Excel (including pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Logical thinking and common sense
- Strong communication skills and ability to have fun