Advertising / Media company - Accounts Assistant (with study support for ACCA/CIMA) - This eye-catching Advertising / Media company in Central London, renowned for its creativity and use of state-of-the-art technology is expanding in the UK and internationally. Due to internal promotion, the company has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant, looking to study ACCA/CIMA and progress .
With study support, the role will involve:
- Purchase ledger invoices and payment runs
- Fixed asset register and depreciation journals
- Involvement in accruals and prepayments
- Multicurrency bank reconciliations
- Calculate profit share and rebate agreements
- Deal with purchase orders and staff expenses
- Deal with external auditor queries
- Ad hoc work in accounts/finance team
- Learn from those above you and progress
For this Assistant Accountant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant role, you should have at least one years' similar experience in Finance/Accounts and have excellent communication and IT skills. The role will be office-based in Central London's West End. Excellent prospects in this role in an exciting sociable company.