Accounts Assistant - Our client is a long established business near London Bridge, sourcing and supplying high quality products for the major Retail sector. Key tasks include:
- Processing day to day financial transactions of the business
- Accounts Payable including Purchase invoices and staff expenses, creditors, debtor control, preparing payment schedules and weekly payment run.
- Managing and reporting on large complex data
- Stock accounting – monthly stock updating , valuation and reconciliations
- Recognising accrued income, prepayments, accruals, posting related journals and preparing schedules for monthly management accounts and year end
- Year-end adjustments and monthly journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations (VAT, PAYE, Creditors, Debtors)
- Bank reconciliations
- Cross-checking backing documents provided by suppliers with supplier’s invoices to check the incurred expenses and also to work out the accruals,
The ideal candidate will be an Accounts Assistant with more than a year’s accounts experience, strong systems skills and a professional attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for genuine learning and development.