· This well-established thriving international Travel consultancy
· Offers bespoke Holidays and Tours to niche international destinations
· Seeking a capable Accounts Assistant to join its small finance team.
· Processing customer receipts and bank transfers
· Reconciling cash receipts and credit card transactions to bank statements
· Dealing with customer and supplier payment queries
· Follow up credit control calls to check payment status.
· Assisting with the verification of direct costs using the booking and fulfilment system including visas, tour and other land costs as well as flight and hotel costs
· Processing overheads costs including validating invoices with manager approval
· Coding and posting to Sun finance system
· Preparation and sending of remittance advices
· Assisting with bank account, credit card and petty cash reconciliation
· This is a busy challenging role that will suit a capable Accounts Assistant with knowledge of purchase ledger, sales ledger and reconciliations.
· A travel background would be useful but isn’t essential.
· This is an excellent opportunity offering stability and an extremely friendly working environment.
· A salary of £20-25,000
· Generous bonus scheme of up to 10% of an annual salary
· Vitality healthcare
· Contributory pension
· Opportunity to travel to some niche international locations
· Social events
· Hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
· Genuine career progression