Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Manager role:- Our client is one of the most impressive Property Investment businesses in Central London, with a significant portfolio. The new Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Manager will work alongside the Group FD and Group FC and take significant responsibility for all AP spend across the multisite portfolio and be a key contact for suppliers, budget holders and site managers.
You will have extensive experience (> 5 years) in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger, ideally in the multi-site property sector, although relevant accounts payable / purchase ledger experience in other sectors will be considered. Full responsibility for Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger, the role will include:-
- Ensure all expenditure across the business is approved and matched to PO numbers
- Ensure all invoices are posted to the correct property and/or statutory company
- Ensure proper recharging of central costs across the group
- Regular review of aged creditors to ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Manage payments according to BACs and/or Priority Payment
- Work with Lettings Assistant with regards to utility costs
- Reconcile supplier statements, investigating and solving any variances
- Processing of expenses for Staff in a timely fashion
- Set up supplier accounts on Property Management Accounts Database
- Review bank reconciliations and manage direct debit system
- Dealing with miscellaneous supplier queries by phone or email
- Support other members of the Finance team as and when required
- Assess existing processes and suggest improvements where relevant
This Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Manager role requires strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills, together with excellent IT skills. Initiative and a can-do attitude are essential. This company is renowned for looking after its staff and offers an excellent long term opportunity for the right Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger candidate.