Accounts Payable Manager - Our client is a well-funded Entrepreneurial Start Up in the Technology / Telecoms sector that has experienced rapid growth and plans to double its client base this year. As part of these ambitious growth plans, they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manger to join its growing finance function. The position will provide key support to the CFO and the Finance Manager with tasks such as:
- Processing supplier quotes and purchase orders.
- Correct coding and posting of supplier invoices within the purchase to pay system
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Ensuring all invoices are received, authorised and processed in a timely manner
- Supplier statement reconciliations and handling supplier queries
- Building relationships with key suppliers
- Liaise with the Management Accountant to transfer invoices from Purchase to Pay system to accounting system
- Dealing with supplier queries and creating new supplier accounts
- Managing the accounts payable month end process ensuring deadlines are met
- Supervising an Accounts Payable Assistant
Relevant Accounts Payable Management experience is essential. You should have excellent systems and communication skills, be able to demonstrate working on your own initiative and be willing to help in all areas. You should be ambitious to work in a small growing start up Technology / Telecoms business. Career prospects for the new Purchase Ledger Manager are excellent.