Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk - our client is a leading privately-owned £100m provider of healthcare services across the UK. The company is acquisitive and entrepreneurial and is based in North London.
Due to staff development and business growth, the company is seeking an additional Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk to work in the small AR team of 4 people to support and improve revenue reporting.
The role will include:
- Process billing, invoicing, credit notes and related queries
- Maintaining new client records on the in house client billing system
- Administration of credit card payments, refunds and recharges
- Liaising with local authorities regarding billing and funding
- Reconciliations and some involvement in credit collections
- Ad hoc work, supporting the finance team
The role will suit an experienced Accounts Clerk, with Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable / Credit Control experience, keen to progress in an excellent finance team. Strong Excel and numeracy skills are essential. Experience in a multisite environment would be useful.