Central london | £23,000 - £23,000 + benefits | #4452
Administrator – This dynamic North London based property business is going through significant expansion. As part of this growth the Managing Director is looking to recruit an additional person to work in the office. Reporting to the Office Manager and MD, the successful candidate’s duties will include:
• Dealing with external and internal calls/emails. Being the first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
• Data input
• Assist in the set-up of meetings and taking minutes.
• Replenishment office stock.
• Assist with and carry out the archiving of files.
• File documents.
• Scan, photocopy and upload documents.
• Support the Office Manager, and Financial Controller with additional admin tasks
• Assist the Accounts Department with scanning, labelling and filling of invoices.
The successful candidate will have general office experience and some exposure to accounts, strong IT and communication skills as well as a good work ethic and the ability to work as part of a busy team. This is an excellent time to join this growing local business at an exciting time in its evolution.
Go back to jobs