Assistant Accountant - our client is a privately owned international conglomerate with its head office near Harrow in NW London and has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant. The company operates worldwide in real estate, leisure, shipping, manufacturing and engineering.
The finance team is seeking a hardworking Assistant Accountant to take control of all the transactional duties. This Assistant Accountant role reports to the Head of Finance and will include:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders and processing supplier invoices.
- Setting up supplier payments on online bank facilities.
- Daily & monthly bank reconciliations and control account reconciliations.
- Customer and supplier account reconciliations.
- Recording sales receipts and allocating to sales ledger
- Identifying and allocating receipts and payments from group companies.
- Assisting year-end audit.
- Accounting analysis of nominal accounts.
- Other ad hoc duties and administrative work.
This Assistant Accountant role will evolve as you settle in and would suit a Part Qualified AAT/ACCA/CIMA if you are looking to progress. You will need strong communication and IT skills and have excellent attention to detail. Experience of Sage 200 would be useful but is not essential. Apply immediately.