Accounts Assistant - One of London's most dynamic Property Investment & Property Management companies with high profile international blue chip property Joint Ventures has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a team of 6 in the accounts department and play a key role in the monthly management accounts process.
Learning from the Financial Controller and others in the team, the role will include:
- Assisting with the month end management accounts process
- Bank reconciliations and posting ad hoc income and expenditure
- Calculating commissions and posting various journals
- Tracking spend on company credit cards and preparing recharges
- Calculation of monthly management fees and bad debt provisions
- Preparing selected balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Reviewing letting fees and agent commissions
- Various accruals, prepayments and intercompany recharges
- Ad hoc cover for purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Assisting with preparation of VAT returns and posting related journals
- Liaising with building managers and tenants
The successful candidate will have strong all round accounts experience in their career to date with some exposure to the management accounts process. Strong systems and communication skills are key. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading property business at an exciting time in its development.