Assistant Group Financial Controller / Finance Manager
One of London's most successful Real Estate / Property Investment companies / Property Fund with high profile international property joint ventures and over £500m in assets, has an excellent newly created opportunity for a Qualified Accountant as Finance Manager / Assistant Group Financial Controller to report to the Group FC and assist with all statutory and management reporting, tax compliance as well as financial control for all companies within the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting for group entities
- Statutory financial statements and preparation for annual audits
- Assist in sales, acquisitions, financial analysis and strategic planning
- Cash flow forecasting, cash flow management and treasury
- Tax compliance, working with tax and legal advisers
- Service charge accounting and review of CIS submissions
- Managing payroll of selected staff and administration of pension contributions
- Oversight of finance team - VAT, journals, reconciliations etc
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or CIMA) with at least two years post qualification experience and strong financial accounting experience and exposure to financial statements, tax and FRS102. Exposure to offshore structures as well as acquisitions and disposals would be useful. This experience will have been gained at a similar property business or practice environment.