Long list of benefits - PQ role - North London (Hybrid working) - our client is a dynamic international market-leading award-winning Tech business, operating across the globe. Due to growth and restructuring, it has created an excellent opportunity for a high calibre Part Qualified Accountant - Assistant / Management Accountant - to qualify within its strong finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting the FC and FD in the business, this Assistant / Management Accountant role, will involve:
- Assisting with monthly management accounts for various international subsidiary entities.
- Month and year end processes, including revenue recognition, cost of sales analysis, accruals, prepayments, deferred income, balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly revaluation of the debtors, creditors and bank accounts
- Responsible for VAT/GST returns and any other monthly or quarterly local tax returns
- Annual financial reporting and assist with year-end and annual audit
- Become a 'super user' of the organisation's financial reporting tools and purchasing systems,
- When needed, support staff with sales and purchase ledger, expenses and bank reconciliations
- Involvement in Operations and Finance Team projects, systems and process improvements
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Suitable candidates for this Assistant / Management Accountant role will demonstrate strong progress with their ACCA / CIMA studies so far and be ambitious to progress their career and qualify soon.
You will have a minimum of two years' experience in a finance team and will be seeking breadth in a Management Accountant role with exposure to foreign entities in a global business. You must be progressing well with your ACCA / CIMA studies already and have strong month end balance sheet and P&L exposure.
Study support for this Assistant / Management Accountant will be provided along with excellent benefits:
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym membership contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme (Based on Company & individual performance)
- Onsite free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home