North London (Hybrid working) - our client is a dynamic international market-leading award-winning Tech business, operating across the globe. Due to growth and restructuring, it has created an excellent opportunity for a high calibre Part Qualified Accountant to qualify within its strong finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting the FC and FD in the business, this role, Assistant Management Accountant (Management Accountant designate), will involve:
- Assisting with monthly management accounts for various international subsidiary entities.
- Month and year end processes, including revenue recognition, cost of sales analysis, accruals, prepayments, deferred income, balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly revaluation of the debtors, creditors and bank accounts
- Responsible for VAT/GST returns and any other monthly or quarterly local tax returns
- Annual financial reporting and assist with year-end and annual audit
- Become a 'super user' of the organisation's financial reporting tools and purchasing systems,
- When needed, support staff with sales and purchase ledger, expenses and bank reconciliations
- Involvement in Operations and Finance Team projects, systems and process improvements
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Suitable candidates for this Assistant Management Accountant (Management Accountant designate) role will demonstrate strong progress with their ACCA / CIMA studies so far and be ambitious to progress their career.
You will have a minimum of two years' experience in a finance team and will be seeking breadth in a Management Accountant role with exposure to foreign entities in a global business. You must be progressing well with your ACCA / CIMA studies already and have strong month end balance sheet and P&L exposure.
Study support will be provided along with excellent benefits:
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym membership contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme (Based on Company & individual performance)
- Onsite free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home