PQ Assistant Management Accountant with Study Support:- Our client is a well-established high growth international Technology business, very successful, a great place to work with generous benefits and study support.
Due to expansion and international growth, the company is looking to recruit a studying Assistant Accountant to join its Accounts department and grow within the company. The position will report to the Finance Manager, learning from excellent qualified Accountants above you, and duties include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly accounts for the UK and international subsidiaries.
- Preparation of service revenues workings for the monthly management accounts
- Ownership of the Sales Ledger including raising all sales invoices and credit control.
- Cost of sales analysis
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Review all purchase ledgers for any unallocated/unresolved supplier balances prior to the management accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Commission calculations/reconciliations and first point of contact for Sales Managers
- Responsible for any other applicable returns in the subsidiaries as and when required
- Assist the Finance Manager with the filing of financial statements in the subsidiary countries
- Assist with Year-End duties and annual audit
- Supporting the team to raise sales invoices and assist with purchase ledger invoices as and when required
You will be an experienced Assistant Accountant with strong all round exposure to sales and purchase ledger, journals, accruals and prepayments as well as good systems and communication skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn and progress your career. Study support is an option for the right person. The company offered an excellent working environment, salary and an outstanding benefits package