Assistant Management Accountant:-
Our client is an established high growth international Technology business, very successful, a great place to work with generous benefits and study support.
Due to expansion and international growth, the company is looking to recruit a studying Assistant Management Accountant to join its Accounts department and grow within the company. The position will report to the Finance Manager and duties include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly Management Accounts. This includes accounting for some of the international subsidiaries.
- Preparation of Revenue recognition workings including service revenues for the Monthly Management Accounts
- Cost of sales workings for the subsidiaries
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Review all purchase ledgers for any unallocated/unresolved supplier balances prior to Month End
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Responsible for VAT/GST returns including any other monthly/quarterly local tax returns
- Responsible for any other applicable returns in the subsidiaries as and when required
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation and filing of the statutory accounts in the subsidiary countries
- Assist with Year-End duties and annual audit
- Supporting the team to raise sales invoices and assist with purchase ledger invoices as and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required by the Finance Manager/Group Financial Controller and Finance Director.
You will have at least 4 years Accounts experience with strong all round exposure to month end, sales and purchase ledger, journals, accruals and prepayments as well as good systems and communication skills. International reporting experience would be desirable. You will have excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn and progress your career. Study support is an option for the right person. The company offered an excellent working environment, salary and an outstanding benefits package