Our client is a leading privately-owned £100m provider of healthcare services across the UK. The company is acquisitive and entrepreneurial and is a great place for the next stage of your career in finance. The company is based in North London.
Due to staff development and business growth, the company is seeking an addition to its finance team as Assistant Management Accountant. The role will support and learn from the impressive Management Accountants in the finance team and from the Head of Finance.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will take part in the further state-of-the-art development of the finance function to enhance the management reporting in the organization for both internal and external stakeholders. The role will include:
- Assist in the preparation of P&L, B/S, management accounts across the business
- Key analysis and reporting for department heads and budget holders in the UK
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist in the development of the Sage X3 ERP system to support the business planning model
- Provide ad hoc information for Head of Finance, CFO, banks and investors
This is an excellent Assistant Management Accountant role for any ambitious PQ (or Q) accountant seeking to learn an array of skills in Management Accounts. You will be supported with your studies (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with relevant experience and financial support.
You should be a bright ambitious part qualified / finalist / qualified management accountant with strong technical accounting skills to date in your career. You should be ready for challenging work in a challenging progressive business with high calibre accountants around you. Strong IT skills are essential including advanced Excel capability and ideally ERP experience. A background in a multi-site environment will be a bonus.