Assistant Management Accountant - This expanding import and distribution / retail supply business in North West London has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join its busy accounts team. This position will provide support to the Management Accountant and Financial Controller to maintain the financial records of the group. Key task include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts for the Group
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Analysis of income and expenditure
- Maintain sales rebate contracts and reconciliations
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and cashbooks
- Carry out month end procedures, reconciliations and closing of ledgers
- Cost analysis on various items from their product range.
- Preparing ad hoc reports and analysis as required
- This is a role that will interact with all areas of the business and requires the ability to produce accurate information and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Managing petty cash
The right candidate will have over 2 years relevant experience and exposure to month end processes while possessing strong IT and communication skills. Study support is a possibility. The company offers a fantastic working environment, excellent long term prospects and the opportunity to build a career within an interesting company.