Assistant Management Accountant:-
Our client is a well-established high growth international Technology business, very successful, a great place to work with generous benefits and study support.
Due to expansion and international growth, the company is looking to recruit a studying Assistant Management Accountant to join its Accounts department and grow within the company. The position will report to the Finance Manager and duties include:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly Management Accounts for the UK and international subsidiaries.
- Preparation of service revenues workings for the monthly management accounts
- Cost of sales analysis
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Review all purchase ledgers for any unallocated/unresolved supplier balances prior to the management accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Commission calculations/reconciliations and first point of contact for Sales Managers
- Responsible for any other applicable returns in the subsidiaries as and when required
- Assist the Finance Manager with the filing of financial statements in the subsidiary countries
- Assist with Year-End duties and annual audit
- Supporting the team to raise sales invoices and assist with purchase ledger invoices as and when required
In time you will progress in the Accounts department with more involvement in producing monthly management accounts and other aspects of accounts. The company will support your ACCA/CIMA/AAT studies.
You will be a studying accountant with at least 3 years accounts experience, ideally with international exposure. More importantly, you will have excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn and progress your career in Management and Financial Accounts.
Excellent benefits include:-
Generous annual bonus
25 days holiday
Gym / Leisure membership
Retail discount schemes
Salary swap scheme