Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant - c£35-40,000 ++ West End - our client is a dynamic Property Investment company, looking for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to work closely with its Finance Director and Finance team, based in its London office near Oxford Circus.
The Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant will support the Finance team with maintaining its financial records and ledgers on a day-to-day basis to include:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Running the purchase invoice log
- Reconciliations - debtors/creditors/bank/petty cash/etc
- Liaising with Managing Agent(s) on credit control
- Maintaining Spreadsheets; allocations of managing agent funds
- Production of various month-end financial reports
- Liaising with auditors on a variety of matters
- General admin duties as and when required
This is an excellent Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant role for someone with good knowledge of the Property sector. AAT experience would also be useful with strong double entry ability, strong Excel skills. QUBE experience useful but not essential.