Bookkeeper (Xero) - Property Company - North London / Hertfordshire
Our client is a small family run property investment and development company in North London / Hertfordshire operating in commercial and residential property development, property investment and joint ventures. Highly successful, the company is seeking an experienced senior Bookkeeper to join its friendly team. Working closely with the CEO and external accountants, experience of Xero in the property sector is required, the role will include:-
- Day to day bookkeeping accounting for all group companies.
- Bank reconciliations and reporting on bank positions
- Reconciliation of managing agents' statements
- Issue of rent demands and manage collection of debt
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
- Cash calls and drawdowns from joint ventures
This Bookkeeper role is a steady stable opportunity in a friendly environment, suitable for an experienced computer literate bookkeeper with previous experience in property. An AAT qualification would be useful but qualified by experience will be considered.