Remote / Work from Home - Exciting growing business in the Restaurant / Hospitality sector (15 sites), seeks an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to support the Head of Finance.
This Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper role will be responsible for:
- Sales ledger / accounts receivable, recording daily and weekly sales, generating debtor invoices, maintain the debtor control account and resolve outstanding matters and credit control issues.
- Purchase ledger / accounts payable, inputting non-food invoices, produce and review aged creditors, reconcile supplier statements and generate the supplier Bacs payment file
- Other aspects of finance including daily and monthly bank reconciliations, maintain staff expenses payment system, fixed assets, month-end journals, accruals, prepayments, inter-site reconciliations and analyse month end stock
- Experience of Sage is preferred.
- Experience of Fourth would be useful but not essential.
- Strong double entry skills are essential.
- Excellent opportunity in a growing company
- Work from home - occasional travel to West London - twice a month
- 9.30 - 5.30 - 5 days a week