• High profile and iconic Leisure Real Estate / Property Investment and Development Group in London, home to some of the West End’s most recognisable sites and beyond.
• Consistently developing and growing its portfolio
• The company is seeking an experienced and driven Construction Auditor who has worked in the housebuilder / developer space.
• Experience of dealing directly with and challenging contractors and subcontractors
• Financial / QS background preferred but not essential
• To act as a commercial policeman for the employer procuring construction works on a cost plus contract.
• Interrogate all cost information supplied back to source – invoices from third parties and bank statements
• Cross check employee, contractor and subcontractor labour payments claimed to bank statements
• Check time recording records against actual staff on site
• Analyse invoices to establish quantities of materials purchased
• Inspect on site to ensure quantities paid for can be physically accounted for
• Carry out on site spot checks of labour utilised on site, identifying tasks being undertaken and categorising between sub-contractor employed labour and directly reimbursable
• Unannounced spot checks on site
• Check purchase price of goods against contract terms
• Check purchase price of goods against market
• Check items purchased are as specified, fit for purpose and meet relevant standards
• Ensure project start and end dates are accurate
• Inspect work undertaken to ensure satisfactory
• Excellent working environment in the dynamic growing company