Financial Analyst / Commercial Management Accountant:- Our client is an exciting concept in multi-site hospitality/take-out, poised for more diversification and growth, both in the UK and internationally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious PQ Part Qualified Management Accountant / Financial Analyst to work for and learn from an impressive Head of Finance in a Commercial Management Accounting role covering Financial Planning, Management Accounting and Analysis including:-
- Manage the production of quality financial information for the leadership team
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts but with an emphasis on:-
- Business partnering, financial analysis and KPI reporting to aid business decision making
- Implement forecasting processes and support the budgeting process
- Ad hoc support to the Head of Finance and to the more junior accounts person in the team
You will learn high level analysis skills and financial modelling from the Head of Finance.
You should be an impressive PQ accountant with strong Excel and analysis skills. These are more important than formal management accounting skills. You should have strong communication ability and be able to thrive in a fast paced challenging environment. Experience in the sector is not as important as analytical and commercial ability. The company offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and STUDY SUPPORT.