Credit Controller - Fashion
Central London | £26,000 - £33,000 + benefits | #4503
Credit Controller – This renowned fashion brand with a strong wholesale/retail business and a quality e-commerce platform has a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to work in its small finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance the position will assume ownership of the debtor’s ledger for a £10million turnover business with responsibility for the following areas:
• Ensuring all debts are collected in a timely manner
• Build relationship with customers to resolve credit control issues
• Work closely with the sales team to understand sales orders before invoices are raised
• Report on KPIs associated with sales ledger and debtor days.
• Support the cashflow management process by providing feedback on sales receipts
This role will suit an experienced proactive credit controller with exposure to the retail / wholesale sector and the ability to deal with large and small customers, handle litigation, resolving disputes and reporting to senior management. Strong organizational and problem solving skills are important as well as competent IT skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a stable, friendly Credit Controller to make a significant contribution to an established business whilst having the opportunity to build a career within a stable business.
Go back to jobs