Study Support - Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller / Sales Ledger - This eye-catching Advertising / Media Plc in Central London, renowned for its creativity and technology, is expanding in the UK and internationally. Due to internal promotion, the company has an excellent opportunity in its Accounts department for a Credit Controller / Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant.
Study support and career progression in Accounts is available (ACCA, CIMA, AAT etc).
Reporting to the UK Assistant Financial Controller, the Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger role will include:
- Establish good relationships with large customers
- Investigating reasoning for unpaid invoices and finding solutions
- Contacting smaller customers to settle unpaid invoices
- Processing sales ledger credits on the system
- Obtaining remittances from customers
- Calculating rebate agreements
- Ensuring the VAT treatment of sales is dealt with correctly
- Producing ad-hoc invoices not captured by normal invoicing process
- Working with our Sales teams to maintain accurate records
- Assisting the Assistant Financial Controller in monthly invoicing
- Dealing with external auditors' queries
- Other ad-hoc reporting as required
This Credit Controller / Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant role will require excellent communication skills with at least one years' experience in a similar Accounts Assistant / Credit Control / Sales Ledger role. Experience of salesforce would be of use, but is not essential.