• This well-established thriving international Travel consultancy
• Offers bespoke Holidays and Tours to niche international destinations
• Seeking a capable Credit Controller to work in the finance department of this international company to take advantage of an excellent career development opportunity
• Management of sales ledger to ensure debts are collected in accordance with agreed credit terms and to minimise the incidence of bad debts.
• Ensuring that due debts are collected promptly to ensure booking can be fulfilled.
• Prompt notification of debts which are overdue and which are giving cause for concern.
• Notification to ABTA of overdue travel agent debt so they can make a claim on ABTA if the relevant debt turns bad.
• Ensure that they don’t trade with non ABTA agents unless approved by the Directors.
• Oversee team members to make sure that all cash is posted to facilitate effective reconciliation between booking system and Finance and to streamline ticketing process.
• Liaising with customers and agents regarding credit control issues.
• Regular reconciliation of key accounts.
• Production of ad hoc sales invoices on a timely basis.
• Additional support to the finance function of management accounts and bookkeeping tasks
• Liaising senior management and staff at all international offices
• This is a busy challenging role that will suit a capable Credit Controller to look after the receivable side of the finance department
• There will be a need to get involved in other areas of accounts as well.
• A travel background would be useful but isn’t essential.
• A basic salary of £28-33,000
• Generous bonus scheme of up to 10% of an annual salary
• Vitality healthcare
• Contributory pension
• Opportunity to travel to some niche international locations
• Social events
• Hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
• Fantastic career development within a genuine growing company