Finance / Accounts Assistant (ideally with some office experience):
Work for an impressive Property Investment company in Mayfair in Central London within their accounts/finance team.
As Finance / Accounts Assistant, you will learn:-
Processing tenants details and lease renewals liaising with lettings and property managers
- Issuing demands for rent, service charges and tenant contributions
- Analyse rent and deposit account bank statements and processing of income
- Taking credit card payments when required and issuing rent receipts
- Processing deposits and deposit returns to tenants, on a timely basis
- Bank reconciliations and preparing inter-account bank transfers
- Dealing with ad hoc tenant queries by telephone and e-mail
- Ad-hoc assistance to Credit Control Manager and Group Financial Controller
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with staff across the business and with tenants. You should have strong attention to detail, be very numerate and have good Excel skills. Some experience in a similar role would be useful but is not essential. An excellent entry level role as an Finance / Accounts Assistant.