Finance Director - Branding Agency
Central London | £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits | #4518
Event Management / Branding Agency – Central London – Finance Director - £60-65,000 + bens:- our client is a dynamic, creative agency with an enviable client list, turnover £6m (and growing), seeking an addition to their Senior Management Team as it continues its impressive growth.
The new Finance Director will work alongside the MD, CEO and Operational Heads. Your ability to contribute at a strategic level, challenging the business and making a significant impact on direction, is key, and you will also run the day to day finance function and recruit a team when necessary in the future. The role will include:-
• Provide commercial awareness, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
• Overall responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy ensuring profitability.
• Lead the month end, year-end and annual budgeting process.
• Hands-on control of the company’s accounting function – VAT, debtors and creditors, balance sheet reconciliations, cash management, payroll, expense management, petty cash
• Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure financial systems are robust and support current activities and future growth
• Lead and develop finance support functions and review how these should be developed
• Manage company policies regarding any future capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions when needed.
• Establish strong working relationships with external parties including customers, suppliers, banks, lawyers, auditors and insurance providers.
The role will require a dynamic and strategic Accountant (preferably qualified although relevant QBE may be considered). You will currently be a Finance Director, Finance Manager or Financial Controller in a similar environment, who is keen to work in a small growing business where hands-on day to day accounts work is necessary alongside the key strategic issues needed on a growth journey such as this.
Go back to jobs