Our client is a £5m charity based in North London, seeking an addition to its Senior Management Team - a Finance Director with experience in the Charity sector. We are considering both Full Time and Flexible/Part Time applications.
Working closely with the CEO and Director of Strategy, the role will include:
- Oversee the day to day finance function
- Contribute to strategic decision making
- Provide quality management information
- Budgeting, forecasting, working capital management
- Statutory, risk, compliance and regulatory issues
- Assess and develop finance / IT systems
This is an opportunity for the new Finance Director to make the job their own, bringing substantial Finance expertise from the charity sector into an ambitious Management Team. You are likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) although senior finance professionals qualified by experience will be considered if also from the Charity sector.