Flexible and/or Hybrid Working (3 day part time role) Finance Director:-
Our client is an impressive £2-3m boutique International Political consultancy in London, advising high profile senior management and organisations. It is seeking to bring its finance function in-house from its external accountants.
Reporting to the CEO, this part time Finance Director role will therefore entail:
- Set up accounting, bookkeeping and finance systems within the business (likely on Xero)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L, B/S and income statements
- Provision of management information and project analysis
- Implement budgeting, variance analysis and cash flow forecasting procedures
- Coordination of year end accounts with external accountants
- Maintenance of other relevant business needs (eg. appropriate insurance)
- Statutory requirements including VAT returns and oversee the payroll process
- Support the CEO with financial and strategic decision making
This business is staffed with high-achieving experts and the CEO is looking for an equally high-achieving expert in finance and accountancy to join the team. The role is likely to be 3 days a week, with full flexibility available. The occasional (if not once-a-week) visit to Central London is encouraged.
A hands-on approach is required (you will be the Finance Director, Financial Controller, Management Accountant and Bookkeeper all rolled into one!), together with the ability to contribute at the highest level. As well as a proven track record in finance and accounting, equally important are integrity, discretion and strict confidentiality in a sensitive environment such as this. Apply if you are looking for a senior part time flexible role.