Financial Controller - In only 2 years since Start-up, our client has built a client base in over 30 countries and is growing faster than any other company in the F&B goods sector. It is well-funded and profitable and has exciting ambitious plans to further grow and exit in a few years.
If you are an ambitious, driven, qualified accountant (ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA) could you be their first Financial Controller? And ultimately their first Finance Director? Maybe you're looking for a step-up?
London-based, the Financial Controller will report directly to the Board and will come with Employee Share Options. The role will involve:
- implement financial strategies, systems, processes and controls
- financial management, overseeing day to day accounts (Xero) and working capital
- budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis
- financial and business analysis, monitoring KPIs and performance
- reporting and accounting, preparing management accounts, P&L, B/S and cash flows
- import and export finance, forex issues, liaising with logistics and supply chain
- taxation and compliance, liaising with external advisers
- fund-raising and growth finance, liaising with investors
- build a finance team as and when needed
If you are a strategic commercial accountant - but hands-on too - looking for a step-up - and keen to go on this exciting journey, please apply for this Financial Controller role. Strong academics and an impressive work background are essential.