Finance Manager (Assistant Financial Controller) - This highly successful well established company in Birmingham - in the Travel sector - has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant / Finance Manager to join its team.
Prospects are excellent and Travel / Holiday benefits are great.
Supporting, and learning from, the Financial Controller, this all round Finance Manager (Assistant Financial Controller) role will include:
- Assisting with the supervision of a team of 4 in finance
- Assisting with management accounts, P&L and B/S.
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Cash-flow and working capital management
- Foreign exchange issues and support credit control
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Month end procedures and quarterly VAT returns
- Enhance systems, processes and reporting
- Ad hoc financial and analysis work as the company grows
The company has bounced back from the pandemic and is growing again rapidly and therefore offers an experienced assistant accountant / finance manager an excellent opportunity to further your career in the travel sector. Some previous studies in AAT / ACCA / CIMA would be useful for this role together with strong IT skills and excellent communication. Supervisory skills in accounts are important.