Our client is a hugely successful, vibrant and expanding £30m business in NW London constantly innovating its product base in the Fashion sector, supplying an enviable client range across the UK and overseas. This company has strong green credentials and excellent benefits for all staff.
Opportunity to learn from a dynamic Finance Director, oversee an excellent team of five staff in accounts and grow your role with the company as it expands its reach and product base. You will learn all aspects of running a finance function and how it integrates with sales, marketing, IT, logistics, strategy, planning and product development.
As Finance Manager, your role will cover:-
- Management accounts and financial accounts
- Management information, commentary and business analysis
- Oversee bookkeeping team (ledgers, reconciliations etc)
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Business partnering with sales and marketing
- IT and systems development
- Ad hoc work to support decision making
You should be an experienced Accountant (Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant or Finance Manager or even from Practice), ready for the next step in your career. You should already be competent and experienced in contributing to or preparing management accounts and ready to learn the next level. The role requires a sociable dynamic self-starter, able to bring fresh ideas to the role and integrate with all departments across the business.
Significant staff discounts