This fun and friendly £2m growing family run business in Surrey is seeking a Financial Controller / Finance Manager to take responsibility for its finance function. The role could include flexible working (or part time) with some day(s) from home.
Reporting to the Owner/Managing Director and assisting with the growth of the business, the role will include:-
- Overseeing accounts assistant/purchase ledger clerk
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, P&L, balance sheet
- Provision of management information/KPIs for the Board
- Bank reconciliations, managing bank accounts and cash flows
- Month-end including accruals, prepayments, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Development and improvement of systems (Xero), processes and controls
- Preparation of annual budgets working with Managers and the Board
- Liaise with auditors and other external advisors
- Wider responsibility for pensions, insurances and IT
The role will require a flexible and experienced hands-on accountant (qualified ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or qualified by experience), probably living locally in Surrey. Flexible working is available and/or potentially part time.