Finance Manager - Home or Hybrid / NW London - our client is a success story in the sustainable retail supply, online and wholesale sector, with strong year-on-year growth for the last 3 years.
Due to this exciting growth, the company is bringing its day to day finance/accounts/bookkeeping in-house (from the accountants) and is recruiting an experienced Finance Manager / Bookkeeper for the day to day accounting as follows:
- All bookkeeping up to trial balance, liaising with the external accountants
- Monitor bank accounts; bank reconciliations and reconciliation of online receipts
- Maintain purchase ledger with reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintain sales ledgers and credit control
- Preparing VAT returns
- Manage stock control
- Implement new systems and assist with the implementation of Xero
This Finance Manager & Bookkeeper role requires experience working in a small accounts team in an SME environment, with the ability to work independently. Good communication skills are important to work closely with all departments in the business. Excellent IT skills are required including Excel and an accounting package such as Xero, Sage or Quickbooks. Excellent long term opportunity based in NW London with Hybrid/Home working.